Citrus Twist December

21 December 2016

Hello everyone. I have been bust correcting exams the last couple of days but it is done and now I can get ready for Christmas and a well earned holiday. I'll be able to do A LOT of scrapbooking. I have played with the Citrus Twist kit December kit. Here are the layouts I have made so far. I'll be making another one LIVE on Facebook tomorrow evening. You can join me at 9pm CET on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lilithscrapbookingventure/

This one was made for the Sunday sketch which you can see here:
 http://citrustwistkits.blogspot.be/2016/12/sunday-sketch-with-lilith.html





For the next layout I cut our some hearts by hand and and used those and feature on the layout.




And for this layout one I used the paper packaging from the kit to create the title. I didn't know if I really liked it but it is growing on me.

I hope to see some of you on Facebook tomorrow.

Bye for now and happy scrapping.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs