Catching up

28 July 2016

Hello there everyone. I have just returned after an amazing vacation in Italy. I will blog about that next week once I have sorted through photos. Our whole family had a blast even Robin who broke his tibia three days before we left.

I'm also working on a mini book class that you'll be able to purchase (probably next) week here on my blog in the CLASS section. I'm really pleased to be offering another class.

Today I wanted to share some of my projects made for Altenew. You can see the videos on their YouTube Channel or on their blog. I am really enjoying working for them. Being on this design team has gotten me in the groove again. I didn't realize how much I missed scrapbooking.

 

 



 


See you soon and happy scrapping.

3 comments :

Francesca Biancon said...

wow, you have benne in italy, where exactly? I'm from Venice and I follow you Always, I love your style Always so full of energy!

Unknown said...

Lilith, I was able to get your pictures love the flowers, scrapbook pages, such wonderful items. Great job.

Unknown said...

Lilith, I was able to get your pictures love the flowers, scrapbook pages, such wonderful items. Great job.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs