Scrapbuttons ...

19 May 2014

As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I have joined a new DT team. I didn't plan on taking on another DT but this one is a bit different as there is no pressure and we create when we feel like it. It is really liberating and I find I am much more inspired to create.

Scrapbuttons is a French brand which specializes in flair and badges of all kinds and they have released a new product called "PAPIERS AQUACUSTOMISABLES". They are basically papers with fun colourful designs which interact with water. It is another take on the watercolour trend. 

I created a layout with one of the badges and one of the papers. In the first part of the video I talk a bit about the products and starting at 13:00 is the layout tutorial. 



SCRAPBUTTONS SHOP: click here

Supplies:


2 comments :

BlueOrchys said...

Ta page est fantastique !! Je suis fan ! J'aime beaucoup la façon dont tu as détourné l'autocollant "The sun ...". Félicitations pour cette nouvelle DT ! Bises

Jessica said...

Beautiful! Love the watercolor look!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs