Scrapping ME

16 March 2014

For years I'd only use pictures of my boys. I hated seeing myself in a picture but not only that I hated how I looked. I have worked hard to accept the way I look. I have also worked on eating clean and working out which has helped as I have lost over 40 pounds over the last 15 years. What has also helped me is taking selfies. I might seem idle and silly but since I started taking pictures of me with my phone and taking pictures of clothes I buy I had come to embrace that image of me and can say that I enjoy getting in the picture now. Here is a little layout all about SELFIES AND INSTAGRAM. The best therapist I have ever had.

I guess I just had to be BRAVE.



Supplies:


8 comments :

Cheryl:) said...

You are such a treasure Lilith. This is beautiful!

I love to recite this verse to my daughter... "Set your eyes NOT on what you CAN see, but on WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE...because that's what will last forever."

You just inspired me with an idea for a layout!!! Thanks so much.

Nathalie said...

You are beautiful Lilith! Like many others i do not like myself in pictures, and especially as i age but I should follow your advice and try to take more selfies :)

Unknown said...

I love this layout! The typewriter phrases are such a sweet idea.

Katy said...

Lilith,
This layout is gorgeous! I'm so glad that you are brave,because I think that you are beautiful, both on the inside and the outside. You go girl!

Tess said...

This is a beautiful page. So lovely!

Tess said...

This is a beautiful page! So lovely, I love your work. Thanks for the inspiration to take more selfies :)

Chantelle said...

You look amazing!! I think it's important that we record ourselves too - our future generations will love to know about 'us' :) Love your work!!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing your story of courage. I really lije how you layered the woiden frame.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs