September shopping

15 September 2013



I know I have LOADS of product on hand by I can't resist some shopping and go on a scrappy shopping spree once a month. This month I decided to get some of the new Flea Market by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper. It took me a long time to narrow it down as I had to stick to my budget. I also bought a WRMK Chalboard Paper Pack. Here are a few of the products I chose.



If you want to see my complete shopping list just click on the image below:

Now all I have to do is wait until my box arrives.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

OMG, looooove that chalkboard paper pack!!! <3 Hope it will be available here in Europe, too...

Françoise said...

Wow que c'est bĂ´ooooooooo, bisou du dimanche

Keathe said...

Love all the items you picked!

Sophia said...

So gorgeous, but we will never see the half of that in South Africa, sadly so... :(

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs