Guest at Hip2Bsquare scrapbooking

4 July 2013

If you are looking for the summer colour video series just click on the tab in the PAGES section just above.

Those who  have been following me since the start, might remember Hip2bsquare scrapbooking. It was my very first Design Team spot. I LOVED my time over at Hip2bsquare and Kimberly gave me the opportunity to grow as scrapbooker. I was thrilled when she asked me to guest design for her using the June kits. This is the first layout that was on the Hip blog.
The June kit has a very summery feel to it but I really wanted to use a winter photo. As I don't mind scrapping winter in summer I just went with it and it is amazing how well the kit suits itself to winter pics
En 2009, Kimberly m'a donné ma première place dans une équipe créative. Pendant deux ans j'ai crée avec les kits de Hip2bsquare scrapbooking et j'ai trouvé mon style et j'ai surtout trouvé la confiance qui me manquait. J'ai été ravie quand elle m'a contacté pour être invitée le mois de juillet. 
J'ai pu utiliser le kit de juin et voici la première page créée avec un kit estival mais qui se prète aussi à des pages hivernales. 


SUPPLIES:




See you tomorrow with two layouts using the Scraptastic June kits and the full reveal of the July kits. Hope they'll arrive tomorrow.
 

5 comments :

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awesome page, Lilith! So many cool details and a fabulous design!

Стокли said...

Love the colors! so bold.

Diana Waite said...

I agree the colors are wonderful--fun page!

Becki Adams said...

beautiful layout Lillith! Your work is always stunning!

GiadaLucaMommy said...

Lovely!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs