This is Life with SCRAPTASTIC KIT CLUB

21 June 2013

This year I decided to start This Is Life again and I am so glad I did. I have finally found a system that works for me and I might even upgrade to a larger size once this year is complete. I don't feel forced to take photos everyday. This month I was so excited to make my This is Life spreads as I just got the new This Life Note kit from Scraptastic. LOVE it. I did add a few patterned papers from my stash as I have some 6*8 page protectors which I don't always fill with just photos. The kit is perfect. The cards are beyond amazing and I'll have some over to use on my layouts!!! 

This was the June kit (which sold out really fast).
AS for my pages: I finished May and started working on June. The end of June will be done when I get back from vacation on the 13th of July. Can't wait for the next kit!!!   You can contact Jessica at contactus@scraptasticclub.com if you are interested in the kit. 

Some of the pictures are a bit blurry but that is because they were taken with my phone which doesn't have the best camera. I still LOVE them!

2 comments :

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I absolutely LOOOOVE your pages. Beautiful kit, too. I am also just starting PL and am using a 6 by 8 album, too. It's so less intimidating. :) Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

Diana Waite said...

SO inspirational thank you!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs