What is coming ....

26 May 2013


I have a little teaser which you'll be able to see at the end of this post. Like last year I am preparing a summer video series. Hope you'll join me on July 1st for the first episode.

This month I was asked to guest design for StuckSketches. I got to work with two sketches. The first one can be seen here and this was the second one:

Monday a new 213 in 2013 episode went live on the TwoPeas site. I went for an aqua and pink colour combination and used photos of me, Karine and CĂ©line (some of my scrapbooking friends!).
You can see the video and a full list of supplies and similar supplies in the 213 in 2013  video section






SUPPLIES:



And this is what I have in store for the summer!



Have a lovely week. 

7 comments :

Melissa Vining said...

This looks awesome! I love your work and can't wait!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Ohhh I'm excited! Can't wait for you Summer series :)

dawnaclark said...

WoWWWW! This looks fabulous!!

Becky said...

Are the flowers in the top layout a cut file?

Becky said...

Can you tell me if the flowers in the top layout are a cit file.

Diana Waite said...

just GORGEOUS!

Françoise said...

Coucou, je le dis chaque fois mais c'est un réel plaisir de venir sur ton blog, il y a tellement de créativité et de belles réas à regarder... merci à toi ! bon vendredi et bisette tout plein

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs