They arrived!!!

14 March 2013

My SCRAPTASTIC KITS! They are FABULOUS. You can have a look yourself as filmed the kits' contents. I noticed afterwards I forgot to show you the Color Shine that comes with the Everything I am add on and the washi tape from the Mr Brightside Add on. I filmed the kits with the kids in the house and I tried to do it as quickly as possible because I was afraid they'd barge in.
I also managed to create a layout using the Mr Brightside kit. The colours make me so happy! 

Ils sont arrivés, mes kits de Scraptastic et ils sont SUBLIMES. A vous de juger car je les ai filmé. J'ai oublié de mentioner 2 produits car j'ai essayé d'aller vite car mes 4 loulous étaient dans les parages et j'ai peur qu'ils rentrent pendant que je filmais! 
J'ai aussi su faire une page avec le kit Mr Brightside. J'adore les couleurs!!! 







SUPPLIES:




3 comments :

Leanne said...

gorgeous colour!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Fun layout Lilith! Love the bright colours.:)

cat123 said...

ouahhh ça donne envie !!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs