Rainbow

16 March 2013

 Even though it is still freezing outside I get all the warmth I need from my little cuddle buddy Elouan. He is quite a feisty boy but he is probably the one who loves to cuddle the most and I enjoy every minute of it!  I really wanted to scrapbook this picture of me and him and the colours of the Scraptastic March kit Mr Brightside really fit perfectly! I love this kit so much!! Today I'll be working on a layout using the second March kit: Everything I am. I hope I'll be able to show it tomorrow! 

Il fait encore très froid mais mon petit Elouan me rechauffe le coeur avec tous ces calins! Une photo de moi et lui que je voulais scrapper et le kit de mars Mr Brightside de Scraptastic était parfait! 






SUPPLIES:


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments :

8thgypsy said...

Hi Lilith. I always look forward to seeing your layouts and today is no exception. Besides your wonderful use of colour and pattern, I am particularly fond of the font that you use for your phrases. I can't find anything like it in my font search or on the Silhouette site. Is that "together" your own creation or is there a font out there that produces that amazing look? If so, I NEED it!!

Unknown said...

Lovely use of bright colours, and also a fabulous sentiment, thanks for the inspiration

Стокли said...

Rainbow paper, rainbow sweater=)

Madeline said...

Wow...adorable! Love the hearts cut out with all the colors peeking from behind.

Valerie said...

Awww. lovely LO. Love love love it.

Vanessa said...

Lovely layout.

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL job!

Andrea said...

love this! and how you used the enamel dots!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I love the bright playful colours.

cat123 said...

wow j'adore toutes ces couleurs et ces petits détails !!!! superbe !!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Sooo adorable! Great photo and colours.:)

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Sooo adorable! Great photo and colours.:)

Lou said...

one of mine loves cuddles more than the other two...a super super layout. The bright colours are adorable x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs