Hello Hello

23 March 2013

TWOPEAS BLOG HOP CLICK

Good morning. It is officially SPRING but no sight of it. It is -3°C outside and it is raining which means ICE. Yay for spring. No spring outside so I'll just make some of my own.  I created this layout really quickly (as I have loads of assignments to finish off but I did want to make a quick layout just for me!). I used the Sundrifter Mr Huey's to create the watercolour effect in the background.

 
 I'll be doing a video tutorial on it later on this week! The I just added some scraps and bits&bobs that were lying on my table. I really love the colours on it and it makes me happy. Spring on a page!

Bonjour! C'est le printemps! Bof, sur le calendrier car dehors il gèle et on a du verglas! Chouette. Comme le printemps ne veux pas se montrer, je l'ai créé sur une page. J'ai utilisé mes nouveaux Mr Huey's de la collection Sundrifter. J'aime beaucoup les couleurs! 



SUPPLIES:


13 comments :

noomiy said...

Lovely page!

Lou said...

ooh a simply stunning page Lilith ....absolutely love it. I can't believe we are now in Spring especially when its snowed here for the past 24 hours!!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous. Love that pink -I have just ordered that one.

Jill said...

Gorgeous page, Lilith!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Natali said...

Superbe ! elle met du beaume au coeur cette page... ici non plus (région parisiennne) on ne voit pas le printemps arriver ! pffff.... heureusement que le scrap est là !

cat123 said...

ces couleurs sont superbes en effet, on croirait vraiment que le printemps est là !!!!

Malin/malwa said...

Awesome! I really like the delicate feeling of this layout. Pure, just like early spring. :)

Mag said...

Tout simplement superbe !!

Pam said...

Beautiful colors and design! Love how soft and pretty this is!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! Cannot wait for the video.

Marine said...

Cette page est superbe !! C'est beau :)

Dorota said...

so delightful so pretty!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs