Friendship

6 March 2013

Hi there. Hope you are all well. I thought the winter bugs wouldn't get me this year but I was wrong. I have sinus infection and tummy bug! I really hope it'll pass fast. I really HATE being ill and not being able to function normally. On Monday I had a blog post on the TwoPeas blog. My first one. I talked about creating a layout with a DIE CUT look without using a die cut machine. You can see the full post here. 
Bonjour! Aujourd'hui je vous montre une page et une carte faite pour le blog de Twopeas. J'ai écrit un post dans lequel j'explique comment créer une page/carte avec des éléments qui semble être découpés par une machine de découpe mais qui ne le sont pas. Pour l'article complèt cliquez ici.

This is the layout I made as well as a card. I used one of my favourite pictures of Elouan and Robin. I love seeing them together. They are such good friends!





I created this card in 5 minutes using a few American Crafts Lucky Charm and Yes pleas scraps and my punches.


SUPPLIES:



6 comments :

az said...

OMG,Lilith....
I LOVE your all works...!!!!

Unknown said...

loving the use of punches!

sophie said...

même chose ici: exactement les mêmes symptomes: c'est toi qui mes les as transmis!!!:=)
bon j'adore cette page! comme d'hab!
allez on se remet ensemble de tout ça bientôt!!

Françoise said...

Coucou, belle page et carte ! c'est comique, j'ai exploité les dies pour les découpes à défaut de machine de découpes hihi ! bisette tout plein

Diana Waite said...

AWESOME!!

Pam said...

These are both so pretty! I have been loving what you have created lately!
Hope you feel better soon!
xxoo

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs