Chic Tags

8 March 2013

In my previous post I mentioned I got a wonderful package filled with products from Chic Tags. I LOVE them! Today I made a layout using the LOVE NOTE collection! I really like the way this layout turned out! I had so much fun creating the background with my mists! The colours in the LOVE NOTE products are my favourites. Give me any thing with pink, aqua and red and I'm a happy gal! Go and check out the Chic Tags shop! The products are amazing! I will be using the Road trip collection soon. 
J'ai été contacté par Véronique de Chic Tags il y a quelques semaine. Elle me demandais si je ne voulais pas travailler avec ses produits. Je n'ai pas pu résister!!! J'ai créé cette page avec la collection  LOVE NOTE.  
J'aime beaucoup le résultat! Je vais utiliser la collection ROAD TRIP pour une prochaine page!





SUPPLIES: 


8 comments :

Andrea said...

LOVE all the layering of the tags!! So cute! Those colors are to die for

jamie said...

eek...you are amazing...i have been thinking about this color combo and wanting to create with it...you have inspired.
love it.
~jamie

Danielle said...

Super layout, die Chic Tags zijn echt fantastisch! Gave kleuren in je layout!

Sherri said...

So, so glad you'll be joining the gang for April. You are going to knock it out of the park my friend :D

LB whosthischick said...

I just love this color combination. This layout rocks

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I love this Lilith! You always inspire me!

Emlilo said...

Wouaaa... Magnifique !!!!
Bizz

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs