Snowy Sunday

2 December 2012

Yes! It snowed! I do not like the cold but I LOVE snowy landscapes. The kids are SOOOOO excited! Saint Nicolas dropped off their presents, add to that some snow and my boys turn into tornadoes! My DH and I can hardly keep up with them! It is fun to see them so happy. Funny how some fluffy white stuff is all they need! They even forgot about their new toys!! 
I did get some time to make a layout or I should say I made some time! I used up lots of scraps from previous Studio Calico kits! I made the So Very Special title myself. The link is at the bottom of this post!! 
Il a neigé! Les enfants sont ravies!!!!!! J'ai trouvé un peu de temps pour faire une petite page! Beaucoup de chutes d'anciens kits de Studio Calico! J'ai mis le lien vers le fichier de découpe du titre que j'ai crée.











FREE CUT FILE click on the image.



SUPPLIES:



8 comments :

Scrapthat said...

Love the layers on your LOs! TFS another cute cutting file!! :D

Whitney said...

so lovely and cheerful! I'm a bit jealous of the snow- it's muggy and warm here-yuck!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing your creativity. i found you on youtube originally. what a treat! and thank you for sharing your cut files, too. take care!

Elle The Heiress said...

I love the color choices! I have one son, who is four, but I find it so hard to scrap about him just because I'm usually at a loss for how to make my layouts more boy-ish. I hate to say it, but my daughters have a lot more layouts in their albums despite being so much younger (22 and 6 months).

Lou said...

another beautiful page, the button made me smile! x

Anonymous said...

Lilith, Thank you so much for the cut file, used today on my first Dec Daily..and again, a lovely page...

Sylvia ~

Claire T said...

Beautiful layout. How lovely to have snow!

Tamika said...

Such a cute holiday layout~

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs