Sigh ...

4 December 2012

Some photos even if they are n'tperfect (lighting, pose ,...) are just soooo special. I LOVE this one with Robin carrying Elouan on his back. They have so much fun together and I know they'll be the best buddies forever! Love my boys!
Certaines photos j'adore même si elles ne sont pas parfaites. Celle-ci est un bon exemple.

I used the newest collection from ColorConspiracy to create this layout. I also added two cut files I created and you can download them at the bottom of this post. Have fun using them! 
J'ai utilisé la nouvelle collection de ColorConspiracy et j'ai aussi créé deux fichiers de découpe (.studio). Le ficher peut être téléchargé et se trouve en bas de ce post. 







Yes / Stars circles (Studio cut file)

SUPPLIES:





And last but not least here are the December kits at Scraptastic kit club. Guess what I got! Can't wait for it to arrive!

All of the lights kit:

All of the lights Add on:

Mocha Latte kit

Mocha Latte Add on:

Stamp Add on:


The All the lights kits is already sold out but their are add ons left as well as a few Mocha latte kits!
Happy Scrapping and see you soon!




7 comments :

Scrapthat said...

Thank you once again for sharing your super cute cutting files girl! :D

Pam said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the kit this month:)

Love this layout too...what a sweet big brother and I adore how you popped up some of the triangles from the background page!

Ashley Calder said...

Awesome layout! I love the popped triangles in the background. Super fun touch.:)

Andrea said...

Very cool LO! I just love those cute cameras and those cut files are great! Thanks!

Sparklin said...

Mooie pagina.. de kleuren zijn super! En wat een te gekke cut files!

Sandra said...

Thank you for sharing your cut files with us. It is so kind of you. Your work is always so lovely.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Such gorgeous pages, Lilith & thank you ever so much for sharing your circle cut files with us. They're amazing!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs