Inspiration

19 September 2012

My source of inspiration is Pinterest. I just LOVE it and when I am low on ideas I look through my boards and I usually find something inspirational in under a minute. Just like this design! Isn't it amazing! Well I thought it was and it inspired me to create a layout. I used the September Scraptastic Kit (NOTED and add on).
Quand je suis en manque d'inspiration, Pinterest est toujours ma source préférée d'idées. J'ai utilisé cette affiche pour créer une page en utilisant le Kit de Septembre de Scraptastic. 






SUPPLIES:


9 comments :

Debbie P said...

What a gorgeous layout! Love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

oh it's really gorgeous Lilith! I love both, the inspiration and layout you made based on it! You are so creative!

Natali said...

Superbe ! les couleurs, la mise en page, tout !

Sparklin said...

Wat een schattige pagina!

Clarisse said...

superbe, j'aime les bandes verticales qui semblent descendre vers la photo

scrapatine said...

Très chouette !

zenevak said...

So adorable!

Tamika said...

Super cute look at him with his binky I miss those days!

Lou said...

pinterest is a great source of inspiration. love how you interpreted yours x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs