Vellum

20 May 2012

is in my point of view an underrated crafting product. I love using it and think it adds so much detail to a layout. It is aslo the topic of my Technique Class/ Challenge over at My Scrapbook Nook, and just because I wanted to make another video I thought I'd talk you through the different ways I use vellum. 
Come and play along here.
Le calque un produit que j'adore utiliser et qui est le star de mon challenge de mai sur My Scrapbook Nook. Pour celle qui comprenne l'anglais; j'ai fait un petit video montrant les différentes façons d'utiliser ce produit. Il y en a surement d'autres. Participez à notre challenge. C'est ici.


And here's my layout:




8 comments :

sandi said...

Wow! I absolutely love, love, love what you've done here! Looks fab!

Cheryl Leong said...

I love your layouts in the video and your techniques :)))))) thanks for sharing!

yolande k said...

Moi aussi j'adore l'utilisation du calque et ce que j'adore sur ta page, c'est le fait de l'avoir embossé, c'est magnifique. J'aime aussi sa superposition sous forme de légende en haut de la photo...
Bises

Sandra said...

Adore the layout and your video. Thank you for sharing.

Gina said...

such a cool LO...and LOVE those hand drawn hearts :)

fatima said...

une tres jolie page
merci pour la video !!!!
biz

Alex said...

Oh my dear lord... Seriously. Jaw-dropping.

PrinzessinN said...

Wow, thank you for sharing this. I love vellum but use it not as much as I should use it. Have to change this in the near future.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs